Pomona Day 14th October 2023 12-4pm
Well, Pomona Day is almost upon us, though actually very few people have let me know they are coming. Either there will be a last-minute rush, or I shall have to eat a lot of Drum Farm delicious barbeque!
Please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can firm up the catering order.
What’s on this year?
- Children’s Activities (bee-related including making beeswax candles and painting pebbles).
- Advice table with Andrew and Margaret Lear to help you identify any apples you can’t identify and share their knowledge of the care of trees. They will also have copies of their book “Orchards” for sale.
- Delicious barbecue catered by Drum Farm.
- Bring and share produce table – bring any goodies you have grown or made and sample other offerings. You can donate these or ask for payment, it is up to you!
- And last, but not least, time to catch up with neighbours old and new.
There will be toilets on site and a pavilion if the weather is not kind. Parking at the event space is limited. If you have mobility issues, please try to get dropped off at the site and then move on to park further up the track. Otherwise, please park at the Forestry and Land Scotland Woodland carpark (charged).
Hoping to see you on 14th October!